Here are the steps to enroll your child as part of our MMA Family:
- Attend a zoom session to learn about the MMA Philosophy. In this session, you will hear directly from our Founder on exactly what sets MMA apart from other schools and why we do what we do. There is an open Q&A session at the end of each zoom. Each information session lasts from 60 – 90 minutes, depending on the number of questions.
- If what you learn on the zoom session is in alignment with your family values and educational objectives, then you may sign up for a tour of our campus to see exactly how we execute our vision and work with our children. We discourage bringing your child so you can focus your full attention on the environment. We also spend time with you to determine your needs and fit with the school.
- Apply for admission online. Once we receive your application, we will extend an official invitation and send over the complete registration documents. If your child’s class is full, this application will hold your spot on our waiting list.
- Complete all registration paperwork. We can send you the paperwork electronically, or you may swing by the school and pick up hard copies.
- Schedule a home visit. Before full admission is granted, his or her Primary Caregiver (ELC) or Lead Educator (Primary) will schedule a visit to meet with your family at home. This visit is an important component of forging the bond between the school and home families.
- Once all paperwork has been submitted and processed, and the home visit has been successfully conducted, we will make a final determination on whether we are a good fit for your family. Then, you will receive an official acceptance notification from the school. At this point, your child will be welcomed to their first day with our MMA Family!
Registration is ongoing. School officially begins in August, but we will continue to enroll throughout the year if availability exists.
Click here for more information regarding the MMA Early Learning Center.
Click here for more information regarding the MMA Primary School.
Menachem Mendel Academy is a private, non-profit organization.
We reserve the right to serve the families who are most supportive of our values and program.