One of the foundational pillars of MMA is an integrated curriculum. We pride ourselves in giving our students hands-on experiences to prepare them to thrive in real life.
Our goal is to incorporate the following components into everything we do:
- Torah and Love of Judaism
- General Studies
- Character Development
- Life Skills
- Love of Others, Love of Self, Love of Learning
At MMA, we have extremely high standards for our academics, and we achieve this world-class level of excellence through the following:
- General Studies subjects (math, science, english, history, etc.) are all taught through the lens of Torah. Click here for an example.
- Each student has a customized curriculum, rather than “teaching to the test”, “teaching to the middle”, or teaching to mediocre national standards.
- Children are taught through multiple intelligences. (New to the theory of multiple intelligences? Click here and here to learn more.)
- Students learn through a combination of group work, self-study, and private instruction.
- A strong partnership between parents and school family helps to ensure maximum success.
Below is an example of our weekly integrated Science, Art, & Parsha project: