We are thrilled to announce the opening of our first annual summer camp!
Camp Geulah by Menachem Mendel Academy is now officially open for registration!
- Dates: June 21 – July 30, 2021
- Time: 9 AM – 3:30 PM
- Ages: 6 – 12
What to Expect at Camp
Or campers’s days will be filled with fun, great energy, stimulating projects, and Jewish pride!
There will be exciting weekly trips, theme days, sports, arts and crafts, plus lots of water activities.
Boys and girls bunks will be separate, and modest dress is required.
Cost: $198/week per child
Save 188$ per Camper if paid in full by June 14.
Family Discount: 10% for each additional sibling after first fully enrolled camper
Limited scholarships available, based on application process and funds availability.
- The first step to applying for Financial Aid is to submit your enrollment application and specify interest in financial aid. Click here for enrollment form.
- Once your enrollment application is submitted and accepted, then our office admin will contact you to begin the Financial Aid application.
- Each family’s situation is addressed and handled individually, with complete respect, discretion, and confidence.
Please contact the MMA office to request a scholarship application:
We are happy to offer a payment* plan option. Please see payment schedule below:
- 1st two weeks’ payment due upon registration
- June 21: third week’s payment due
- June 28: fourth week’s payment due
- July 5: fifth week’s payment due
- July 12: final week’s payment due
Payments accepted via credit card or ACH.
*Please note that Campers will not be admitted in to camp if this payment schedule is not upheld.
We will also host a preschool summer program through our brand new Menachem Mendel Academy Early Learning Center. For more information on this program, click here to contact our MMA ELC.